Monday 21 November 2011

Some times I have an idea of what to paint, and at other times I have very little idea of where to begin...But always do begin. Even if it is just preparing surfaces for what may lie ahead.
This weekend I prepared a fair few surfaces, and finished one small painting that is destined for a friend... I still have to photo this work.
My imagination feels a bit jammed, too many ideas cramming to get out, and not enough hours in the day to do all I want to. But isn't that everyone's life??
A painting completed last week.... it began as just some fun with paint, the textures and colors, and then evolved....
'Shine on'
Acrylic and watercolor wash...
No matter where, no matter what, we do shine on.

1 comment:

  1. Love your work! Breathtaking. I am a big fan of your work.

    ReplyDelete